Beginning from 5 January 2016, all kinds of applications for Turkish visas will have to be made through the Pre-Application System of Turkish Sticker Visa (www.visa.gov.tr)
Data required for visa applications will be uploaded to the system by the applicants. Following the online application, the applicants should apply to the Turkish Missions to complete the procedures including submission of their visa application forms duly signed and their passports as well as original copies of the application documents that have been already uploaded on the system.
The applicants who meet the requirements will be directed by Pre-Application System for Turkish Sticker Visa to the e-Visa system (www.evisa.gov.tr)
An information note concerning the visa types granted by Turkey is available in the following address: ( http://www.mfa.gov.tr/visa-information-for-foreigners.en.mfa
Visa types granted by Turkey are;
a) Touristic Visit
b) Single Transit
c) Double Transit
d) Business Meeting/Commerce
g) Sportive Activity
h) Cultural Artistic Activity
i) Official Visit
j) Visit to Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
2- OFFICIAL VISA
a) Assigned for duty
3- STUDENT – EDUCATION VISA
a) Internship Visa
b) Internship ERASMUS
c) Internship AISEC
d) Turkish Language Course Purpose
e) Course Purpose
f) Education Purpose
g) Education in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
4- WORKING VISA
a) Employment Purpose/Special Employment Purpose
b) Assigned Lecturers/Academics
c) Assigned Sportsperson
d) Assigned Artists
e) Assigned Free Zone Workers
f) Assigned Journalists
g) Montage and Repairman Purposes
5- OTHER VISAS
a) Archaeological Excavation, Exploration Purpose
b) Documentary Purpose
c) Tour Operator Representative
d) Medical Treatment Purposes
e) Accompaniment Purpose
f) Family Unification Purpose
g) Freight Vısa
h) Seafarer Visa
In accordance with the article 7.1b of “the Law on Foreigners and International Protection” no.6458, foreigners wishing to enter Turkey should carry a travel document (passport) with an expiration date at least 60 days beyond the “duration of stay” of their visa, e-Visa, visa exemption, or residence permit.
Example A: In order to enter Turkey having a visa with 90 days “duration of stay”, foreigners should hold a travel document valid at least for an additional 60 days which totals to 150 days (90 days + 60 days) of validity at the time of entrance.
Example B: In order to enter Turkey having a visa with 30 days “duration of stay”, foreigners should hold a travel document valid at least for an additional 60 days which totals to 90 days (30 days + 60 days) of validity at the time of entrance."
In accordance with international agreements and special legal provisions, the following categories are exempted from this provision:
a) Citizens of countries who are allowed to enter Turkey with their national ID’s in accordance with “European Agreement on Regulations governing the Movement of Persons between Member States of the Council of Europe”;
5- The Netherlands
9- Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
Countries whose citizens are allowed to enter Turkey with their expired passports
1. Germany – Passports expired within the last year / ID’s expired within the last year
2. Belgium - Passports expired within the last 5 years.
3. France - Passports expired within the last 5 years.
4. Spain - Passports expired within the last 5 years.
5. Switzerland - Passports expired within the last 5 years.
6. Luxemburg - Passports expired within the last 5 years.
7. Portugal - Passports expired within the last 5 years.
8. Bulgaria – Valid ordinary passport
Applicants who are applying at the Turkey visa application center in Abu Dhabi can apply maximum 45 days in advance and those who are applying at the Turkey visa application center in Dubai can apply maximum 60 days in advance for Turkey Visa.
BASIC DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Application form signed by the applicant.
- Original Passport with at least 6 months validity from date of travel.
- Copy of the passport and Residence permit.
- Entry and exit seal/stamps of all previously obtained visas, if any.
- Current biometric photo (with a white background, taken in the last 6 months, with the face clearly visible, in 5x6 size).
- Round trip flight pre-reservation.
- Hotel reservation or title deed in case if any property in Turkey.
- Travel medical insurance valid for the duration of the visa or Copy of the insurance card and policy certificate indicating the area of coverage in Turkey.
- Family registration certificate issued in the name of the applicant (for family applications) and a copy of the birth certificate of minors in English is required. (If Birth Certificate is in Arabic or any other language it has to be legally translated in English or Turkish. Kindly note that the birth certificate in only required if the name of the parents is not mentioned in the Passport.
- Work documents to be prepared by the applicant himself/herself or the person providing him/her:
- If applicant is an employee: Guarantee letter (a company official or owner statement, which includes their contact details, offers the employee’s position, start date of employment, off-duty dates, and guarantees that the employee will return to his/her country and workplace after his/her travel), payrolls for the last 3 months, and the company trade license, all of which will be obtained from the company he/she works for. Kindly note that all the letters from the company should be Originally Signed and Stamped.
- If applicant is a company owner: A letter in the company letter head mentioning exact purpose, travel dates and financial undertaking signed and stamped. The company’s certificate of establishment and registration, the company’s trade license, and the company bank account statement showing transactions for the last 3 months (sealed, signed).
- If his/her spouse provides him/her: Documents requested from the above-mentioned employee or company owner regarding the providing spouse.
- Documents showing the financial position :Applicant’s personal up to date three (3) months bank statement at the time of submission of application originally stamped by the bank is required (The Bank Statements should be not older than 10 days the time of submission of the application in the Visa Application Centre), documents regarding the person's immovable located in UAE and Turkey (title deed, tenancy contract, trade license certificate etc.), and if any, his/her bank account statements available in Turkey.
- If another person provides him/her; then the above-mentioned documents for the provider must be presented.
- A copy of the Tenancy Contract or Title deed. In case the applicant does not have a tenancy contract or is living in a sharing accommodation, a letter of explanation is required.
- Group travels also require the following documents in addition to the above-mentioned documents:
- Documents regarding the company organizing the travel
- Applications are reviewed individually for group travels.
- If the applicant has close relative (Father/ Mother/ Siblings/ Child/ Spouse) then they must provide an invitation letter with their Turkish ID or Residency copies.
- Visa Application Fee.
Please note that the above mentioned documents are basic requirements for your Turkish visa. However, there will be additional documents required for specific visa types.
- Single entry AED 225
- Double entry AED 450
- Multiple entry AED 700
APPOINTMENT BOOKING FEE: AED 231
Includes complete documents verification and preparation along with appointment booking for AED 395
Visa fees to be paid separately at application center.
We do assure hotel, ticket and insurance booking for an additional fee.
For any further information please do not hesitate to contact us on +971524703609